Finally, for all the people at Waterloo taking statistics and advanced calculus III, this term, I bring you the beginnings of my typesetted course notes! Check them out in the “Course Notes” section of this blog.
For the other people in some of my other classes, I’ve refrained from typesetting those due to how the lectures were structured:
- CS330: Powerpoint slides were provided and classes were just discussions… exactly like a business course.
- CS371: There are some awesome notes already online at this link.
- ECON102: I do have notes on OneNote but these are not very clear unless one has attended L. Smith’s lectures.
- ECON201: See CS330 for the same reasons.
I’ll continue to update the ones that I do have as the term goes on (without official posts), so be sure to spread the word to all of your friends taking the course. Hopefully in the coming weeks I will be able to find some more interesting content to blog about, but for now stay tuned for that Black-Scholes primer document!
- Organization and OneNote (dmariew.me)
- Nobel Laureate Myron S. Scholes, PhD Shares Insight with IMCA (prweb.com)
- 5 Free Alternatives To Microsoft OneNote (maketecheasier.com)